Discomfort in passing stools? Does it pain or bleed? It maybe Piles or some other common condition like Fissure or Fistula. It is a very common condition affecting men and women of different ages. It is caused due to pressure on the veins in your rectum, trauma or some other underlying cause.
All these common medical conditions can be easily addressed and treated. Each of these conditions is treated with specific methods that have been found to relieve them effectively. Our trained and experienced doctors will walk you through the entire process of healing before initiating treatment. Proper Diet and an effective treatment will cure your conditions.
The Essence is EARLY DIAGNOSIS LEADS TO LESS INVASIVE PROCEDURES. We show our patients Live Cam Proctoscopy of their disease pattern and ensure proper understanding of outcomes.
1. Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
2. The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
3. Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
4. A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
5. Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.